Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Seeds, Blossoms and The Storm


These are the plants I started as seeds. In the first planter you can't see any plants because the squirrels ate my babies, mostly Ornamental Poppies. The squirrels are not high jus' cus' they climb trees. My tomatoes don't have blossoms yet, but the sure look hearty. It was windy on this day. See my grass blowing in the wind?


My hibiscus plant. This was left by the previous owner of the house as dead.


This is the damage we received in the storm of June 28, 2006, that closed the government in Trenton. We consider ourselves lucky as we are a block away from the river and have the marinas on our left. You can just make out Rubber Ducky hiding in the bamboo.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Fantastic job breathing life back into the hibiscus!!!

Nessa said...

Poppy: Thanks. I don't know what it is with me and polants at this new house, but I seem to have grown a green thumb since moving here.